Coil Coil

^,,^ ¥

Excellent game, although..the ending kinda trailed off and I couldn't see if there was a way to scroll down the final text...but maybe this was to make way for a sequel? I don't really know...
However I must say that in all of the reviews you really kinda find out who has an IQ below room tempurature...seriously people....if you're mentally retarded...stay away from the thinking games!
But besides that...I liked it...a nice original game for once.

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Lol

It was just so silly!

Coaly responds:

what what! I know, lol

Cell Defender Cell Defender

Well...

The concept is excellent just...there are technical issues...
really it was much easier fully zoomed out on hero mode, which worked for a bit, but every time i got close to any enemy cell it wanted to zoom me in which also made it lag like hell, thus i died. Really the AI deciding what mode you should be in is a bad idea unless the AI is awsomely smart...which in this game it isn't so much.
I really think you should have an option in game to play hero or commander not just have the computer try it's best to decide what it wants you to do.
truthfully...it could be a hell of a lot better, but it's an ok game as it is.

Urkel responds:

The game don't change automatically between Heroe and Commander mode, the zoom in done while Heroe Mode is done in order to see near the action and to have a chance to avoid the bullets. If you touch the keyboard you will be in Heroe Mode, in you touch the mouse you will be in Commander mode.
You can see the mode you are playing in the bottom of the screen over the bar life of the virus mother enemy will appear the words "HEROE MODE"/"COMMANDER MODE".

Nintendo Disco Nintendo Disco

Awsomenessisity

The only thing I can possibly think of comparing this too is a jar of candies that only has your favorite candies in it and nothing else
w00tness to the power of 100